Friday, July 3

Updated after so long

Sorry for not updating, was busy outing with the gang.
Last Saturday, went to Cheras, for paying visit to orphanage for moral assignment. Something happened when visiting the orphanage, but in the end, it solved.

Few days ago, Honwai called me at midnight 12 for dinner/supper. We went to Uptown to try out the Hokkien Mee. Taste like soso, I dun like the sambal.









The delicious Hokkien mee.

Yee Min.

The don't know what kind of mee that Jan ordered. Like chewing gum.



LOOK! It's so stretchable :D

Last night was Ruben's birthday. We went to Vetro and look for him, to celebrate his birthday.


The lonely girl.

Chivas and Whisky, made everyone almost KO-ed.

Tiramisuuuuu cake for HIM!


Poor thing.


Cutting his cake happily.

Playing the dice game, lose in the 2nd game.






Wat's with that look Ruben!


Edwin KO-ed after 6 glasses of beer. Non-stop drinking.


Flaming Lamboghini? (I don't know did I spelled it correct)

Speechless.

I puke non-stop after I reached Jan's house. Went home and puke again. My mum showed me charcoal face. The next day I still got class. Not bad, I still can drive to college, but I only managed to see car in front cus my eyes ball are lazy to move around. The legs a little out of control, lazy to step on the brake. But luckily we reached safely. HOHOHO :D

It's abit dizzy and feeling not well, but I like to drinkkkk :D Let's go again next time!
Toodles, time for me to watch drama :D

2 comments:

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers