Wednesday, July 29

Tree House, house on top of the tree

Monday dinner with my babe! But someone joined in. SOMEONE, are you reading my blog? Hahaha, u know who you are! He brought WoonKee as well.


A while later, Cheeyong and Brandon joined.


Tree House in Uptown.





The oh-so-no-taste fried kuey teow.

I seriously speechless when I saw my fried rice. I ordered TomYam fried rice, supposed the tomyam taste is with fried rice isn't it?! Who knows when the waiter gave me the fried rice that time, it's just a normal fried rice with tomyam soup, summore the soup is not hot, u say larr, speechless or not!?


I ended my happy monday with a very bad dinner ): Bad dinner as in the food is so not nice. *Vomit vomit*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers