Monday, July 20

Innovation-ing

These few weeks, I've been going thru it with a different feeling unlike the usual days I had last time. Friends are all making change, I'm like a college student with a new timetable, I can't accept it. No la, not totally, a little? HAHA.

Miss those old days like whenever we have got nothing to do, call each other and everyone will be out and loiter somewhere, but, now it's a past...

No, I have to look forward, I need to make clear on the road that I gotta walk on, even though it's dark infront, I still need to move on, no? Is there any kind people can make my way bright a little, cause I can't see, *wear specs* owh, still can't, proved that my eyes got no problem. Hahaha.

Sigh.

p.s. Owh, so emo post. Eh, 1st time write this kind of post, gimme facey ler. "can't read my, can't read my no you can't read my poker faceeeeee-lady gaga" (:

2 comments:

  1. hi, i am just read your blog for 1st time...

    i think i like a more genuine blogging experience rather than pictures, pictures and more pictures.

    emo...it was good one way or the other. =)

    happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers