Friday, July 10

Barcelonaaaaaaa

Went Barcelona yesterday, Edwin's plan. Anyway, he was lateeeeeeeeeee! *Edwin, where's my thinggggggg*


Taste not bad, but not really nice to be swallow.

Took a picture with him before he KO :D

The 2 which i see them almost everyday.

Girls of the night.

My babe and me :D

After 2-3 glass of alcoholic drink, he KO-ed.

It's bryan! My collegemate!

Didn't take much picture bcus I was busy dancing on the dance floor. What I wanted to say which is there's one more person there, which is William, I didn't get to take a pic with him so I'll mention him hereeee (: Well, we can't stay too late so we left at 1 something. Speed all the way to BU4 to pick up my darlinggg :D It's been a while since I met her. We went home after chit chatted awhile. Sorry, gotta rush home ): My bad. But we'll be going dinner with her tmr! Whee (:

She's BACK!

That night, we did not managed to find a good spot to dance, so, everyone was like, "excuse me, excuse me'' cus we're like a bit blocking. Very not fun edi ): Nvm, we'll going again, I guess?
Toodlees!

1 comment:

  1. wow. you are such a lovely and pretty girl! your baby too! like your smile~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers