Tuesday, July 28

Tyre bombchet, opps?

Went badminton few days ago, Honwai drove us to Sg.Buloh, bcus CheeYong booked the court there. Honwai, Ru, Alan and his 2 friends (sorry I didn't know the name of them) came to pick me up.


While on the way to S.B, he didn't see properly when he turn and he hitted something on the ground which made his tyre BOMBCHET! Oh, just exactly at the side gate of our secondary school. And this is the guys changing tyre for the first time. I was being so kepoh over there since I know how to change. HAHAHA, the genius Ting (: Bcus of my clumsiness also larr, so it mades me learn to change tyre after 1 month long I drive. Teeheee (: The smart Honwai didn't check on his spare tyre and now the spare tyre got no airr~ Very gooooood.


Poor spare tyre. Whahahaha. No airrrrrrrr, airrr, airrr...


Alan and 2 of his frienddddds waiting for Honwai filling air to his spare tyre.


By the time we reach there, it only left 15 minutes for them to play. Which means we shouldn't go there since we were so late. So the next plan is head home and shower. There's actually dinner session with Cheeyong and others but Honwai and Alan wanted to go back, for me, shower more important, so, home sweet home.


At night time, tot of passing Ru notes but end up I went KL with her for some mum mum, cus I suddenly feel like eating chicken wing. My mum command me mus be home before 12.30. Nenene-bubu!


Remember this shop, even though tis is not the best chicken wing that I ever taste, but still not bad larr. Recognize the pirated mickey mouse on the signboard.

Droolingggg, slurps!

Babe and her tasteless orange juice.

It's me! Pose pose pose.


After that went to Pelita, SS2 for supper with Honwai and YR. I had roti telur, my favoriteee! But not all time alright? Ok, trip to Kampar, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers