Wednesday, July 29

Lecka-lecka

Last night, I'm craving for ice-cream. I pulled Honwai and YR out, and we went down to KL for Lecka-lecka!





Sorry a little dark ): Or maybe I'm dark also, cannot see me. Bleh!



They having promotion which one of the drink u choose above plus one scoop of ice-cream is 15 bucks but, still the same larr, see ar, the drink above 6-7 bucks, the one scoop is 6 bucks, then after taxes all those, also 15 wad. Cheh!

This is what YR order, the chilli chocolate. Sounds weird.

My fav apple ice-cream, nyom nyom! I used to buy from Gelato last time but they no longer have it in their fav, but they mixed it with lemon or something ): I mus go down to KL for my pure-apple ice-cream next time.

The chilli chocolate that YR ordered taste like normal chocolate but he said after a while then u can feel the spicy. Hahaha, you guys can give it a try next time!


Fattening time, went Murni after that for supper. Ate Roti Hawaii, omg, I need to start exercising edi, bcus I can see my tummy starting to ''doink doink'' edi. ):


Come on let's go again, I feel like eating ice-cream AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers