Friday, July 24

What would you do?

Presentation and quiz is finally over. Omg! Overall the presentation is ok, Mr.Gobi said. Ok only arr? I spent my stats lect time to draw my very cute visual aid for presentation. ): We took some class picture today, too bad it's in Yan's cam again.




Even comes with the sound of clock. TICK-TOCK!

The paper for the quiz today is QUITE easy, if u really study very hard or maybeh if u really concentrate very hard in the class, no worry, u can do very well in the paper but no, I don't. Finally I can relax abit. Eh, wait.. NO?! I still got another quiz on coming monday. Oh nooo! Feel so stress, cus pimples popping out like no tomoro ): Dam sad.


Surprisingly H.Wai didn't sms me for dinner today, usually he does. So, tonight I got no dinner to eat, due to my mum, she didn't cook dinner! Congrate to me! Everyone is out, so, I'm fasting for tonight, since my tummy is getting biggerrrr and bigger thanks to the supper that I ate everynight when yamcha with friends. I gave my tummy a name, fatty tumm-tummy! :DD


A little hungryy, brr. I better off to sleep to stop me from thinking of food. Today is an off day to me for not going out yamcha (:
Toodles!


A picture of me for U ALL (: *vomit vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers