Wednesday, July 8

Assignment, dead


Eyes is getting smaller and smaller. These few days, busy rushing the assignment and didn't really get a nice sleep. Only managed to close my eyes for like 1-2 hours the gotta get up ready for college. Assignment assignment assignment, everyday assignment, aahhhh, I HATE ASSIGNMENT.

Today I closed my eyes for 1 second then I start dreaming already. I nod my head for no reason, cus I dreamt that Ru asking me something, so I nod my head to answer her but actually she didn't even tok to me at all. It was just a dream. Omg, luckily no one see it. (: Paiseh-nyer!

'Black eyes circle' is getting darker as the eyebags is getting bigger ): Better take some rest now, if not I think someone will gonna bite me. Owh, I'm scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers