Saturday, July 25

Drift, vroom vroom!

Hey! What are you looking at huh? I'm too cute for u, turn around! HAHAHA.


After came home from Niche, a vegetarian restaurant in Sec14, Alan came and picked me up to Vince's house. There are Jan, Cheeyong and YR inside the car.


It is my 1st time on Alan's car :DD

The Mr.Vince is not back yet, from dinner. We waited for him around 15-20 minutes in front of his house.


Met up with Brandon before we head to his house. Finally he came home with Ru and Matt, and they decided to watch movieeeee. -.- So they got junk food from 7-11 and 2 bottles of soft drinks. Vince fried some sausage also.


Don't know who suggested to put sausages inside the oven. Is there anyone cook sausages using oven? Sounds weird right? U agreee u agree?! I know u do.


Matt says I'm narsiccis. He taught me a new word.

Tadaa! The sausages which cooked by the oven is soft and taste soso.


They didn't put butter ): So it sticked on the aluminium paper. Oppsy?


Movie started!


The movie took us 2 and a half hour to finish it. Gosh, I tot it will around 2 hours like that, who knows.. I keep rushing them home cus I scared my mum will chop me into 18 slices, it's 3.15a.m. edi! Finally they got their butt up from the sofa after I non-stop nagging on them and we headed home.


I told Alan that his driving skill is not scary at all, then he speed all the way and made a drift at the turn that go into my house area. The car nearly turn over and if there's the case, I gotta say bye to my readers, but luckily it did not. Because there were 3 people sitting behind so it's hard and not suitable for drifting, I didn't mean that if there's no one sitting behind then you can drift, it's dangerous OK?


The moment I step into my house, I saw my mum staring at me, she was shocked that I jus came home. After a while only I realize why I didn't get a phone call from her, it is because she thought I'm inside the room due to my room's light. I told her where I went and why I came home so late then I walk back to my room.


I'm so hungry right now, but I was super full in few hours ago. Okok, don't think about food, just sleep, it'll be alright. Badminton tmr, toodles!

2 comments:

  1. But I never drift before... My car not back wheel also. Slide abit can lar, better if it's raining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA. So that day is sliding not drifting la?

    ReplyDelete

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers