Tuesday, July 21

Fireflies, KELIP BLINKS!

Saturday
It was a busy day to me. I wake up at noon (: Cool. Imma little piggy on the bed. Joking.
The 1st thing I do after I wake up is to sms my babeee, ask her to go lunch with me, she's hungry I guess, she answer me fankly (: Miraclee.


Right after lunch, I went to Alric's condo for tennis! Woohoo, my first time for tennis. It's not something like badminton, u gotta have skill when u play that. Owh, I got no skill, I jus simply hit it (: It requires a lot of arm strength, and now, muscle-ache. GOOOOOD!


Then babeee wanted to get a new charger for her phone, so we headed to OU after shower. Just for a while, around half and hour only. She's drivingg!


Then after she dropped me home, Matthew called for yamcha at Tree House, Uptown, so I went. It's only for a while. OMG. Sit around half and hour then chao. Since it's kinda early to me, so I went all the way to Kepong with 4 bucks inside my purse for the tol only to look for my dear yun. Yay! She spend me supper, woohoo :D Love youuu <3


Yea, PappaRich, it is where we went.




Looks so delicious, but it tastes delicious too. HAHAHA.

My steam bread with curry chicken, *owh so hungry now*

She said she wanna make me look very greedy and order a whole table of food. But yea, I can finish it IF I want (:

Gotchaaaa! Heh!



Sunday
It was an excited sunday. Honwai msg and ask any plan for today. Owh well, don't really feel like going out cus it's like no where to go. Since everyone is out, I mean, yea, babes all went out. So I decided to loiter somewhere. Discuss-ed with Honwai and YR, at first we wanted to go down to Melacca for dinner, but it's kinda far they said. So we changed our plan to Kuala Selangor cus I wanted to see kelip-kelip, FIREFLIES! (:


So, here we go. We started our road trip to Kuala Selangor at 6.30 in the evening. We didn't bring any map, we just went there by looking the signboard (: And we managed to reach there without going any wrong direction. But, we did misturn.





It's my chubby face and messy hair thanks to Honwai!


Finally we reach the town before Kuala Selangor, Kapar, but still need about 1 hour to reach Kuala Selangor. 1 hour drive to reach Kapar and another 1 hour to reach the Kampong kelip-kelip!


Honwai speed all the way there, I guess it is the very syok part for him, he claims that he overtake 50 and above cars. And he did something very dangerous which is he did emergency brake from speed 140 till the car stop within 500 meter(I guess), what I know is, I nearly got heart attack. HAHAHA. Joking. Him larrr, he didn't see the traffic light infront but he saw the one far away, it is green, until he saw the one infront which is red ._. Yor, next time wear specs larrr, Honwai. HAHAHA.


Woohoo, finally we reach larr. (:

The first thing we did there, buy foood, everyone is hungry. Oppsy!

4o bucks per boat. Max 4 person.

Both of them with safety jacket.


Wanted to take picture of the fireflies, but it's too dark.

Without flash, u see nothing at all. With flash, u can see a treeeeee with nothing. @.@ So we just enjoy looking at the fireflies on the tree. It's so nice, it's like christmas tree, blink blink! I like! Anyway, the fireflies is getting fewer and fewer, sigh. Pwease protect these little tiny cute blinking insect (:



Dinner at Jalan University. We are too hungry, once we got our butt sat on the chair, quickly order for food. It kept making a lot of noise, I mean my stomach. HAHAHA.

Both of them had banana leaf, and me, I got fried chicken and white rice only. I don't really like banana leaf, except for the one I ate in Chi's hometown, Terrengganu when we went to Pulau Perhentian last year and stay over at her house, she brought us there (:


Delicious chicken, outside crunchy and inside the meat is soft. Aww.

Curry rice, slurps. My favorite!

We ended our day after the dinner. I got insomnia that night, I don't know why ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers