Saturday, July 18

Mmm, mmm, frogggggg

Sorry for not updating my blog for few days. Yes! Finally both quizzes ended. (: Happy!



Went steamboat with the gang last night in Sunway at Summer BBQ and Steamboat.


Staircase to walk up to the so-called-balcony.



Spicy soup and Tomyam soup.


Very little choices only. Money wasting.



The only food I like, BBQ ham (: YAY! It tastes very nice, but takkan u pay 20 bucks for the ham only right? U know what to do larr?

Jan's very-satisfied-face given.




The view from the so-called-balcony and the lovely couple!


Alan with his motorbike's spec (:


Went to Jan's house just now. Cheeyong is leaving to China soon. He's going to the airport now. Safe flight (:

Stunned at Jan's house for nothing, his connection was being so notty, made us cannot go online. Even though it's connected but still it's very sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow like tortoise. Well, Jan was trying to show his drawing talent and he drew some comics. He asked us to tell him 2 items then he will draw a short comic by drawing the 2 items inside.



*What is that?


*It is cigarette larrr.

Vince asked to go his house, but since nothing to do, we rejected him. A while later, he sms me and ask, I hesitate, cus I was waiting for Yan, and he told me he picked yan up edi, so I just follow him to his house. I continue to stun at Vince's house after I reached. Met some friends of Vince.

Enddddd (:

Did nothing much these few days, so lazy to post out my daily routine activities. U dun wanna read boring post right. Will update another after I have done some interesting thingy.

p.s. Oh yea, congrate to the newly weds of Vince's brother. The couple looked so sweet (in the photo album) HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers