Friday, July 31

Grrr!


Don't mess with me!

Grr, wake up early in the morning cus I have to fix my braces due to the thingy came out edi. So, I purposely go there super early just to get parking. Fyi, my dental is in S14. U know how hard to get parking there?! I turn dunno how many million times around there to look for parking, turn until I also sien edi.


I wanted to double parking so badly, but I saw "something" with white uniform, white gloves, holding some machine on ''it"s hand. Brr, yea, its the person who give saman. Aww, so, no choice, I have to turn million times again to look for parking. Brr!


After a while, I tot I found a parking, cus the auntie walk towards to her car, so I put signal and wait for her. Who knows she just sit inside the car with the legs outside and "goyang kaki" there. OMG?! The moment I decided not to park, I leave then she reverse out. WTfishy?


Feddup of looking for parking, so I just double park. Quickly run up to my dental place and the nurse tell me it's either u wait for 1 and half hour OR tomoro come back again. So I choose to come back tmr ): Since I got no parking, I can't wait that long.


The case above is just happen an hour ago, and now I feel like blogging it out cus I AM SO PISSED! I feel like biting people! Ok, back to the bed. Yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers