Sunday, August 2

Reunion AGAIN!

Last night, Ru was doing assignment over my house. Then I told her I found one breakfast restaurant in Solaris on someone's blog, the breakfast there looked delicious. So we decided to try it out on the next day.

We went there quite early cus we didn't know when will be the breakfast time end.


Tadaa, it's Departure Lounge. I love this place, I'll definitely going back there for breakfast again.

The design is quite good, a little bit of homely feel :D

Self-service, take ur drinks at the counter.

They even had a frame of collection of tea spoon.




The breakfast set is quite cheap, 7 items costs 12.90 bucks. U can choose ur own item, u can get the order paper at the counter, u can tick whatever u wan, as long it's 7 items. So you'll not have food that u don't like/don't eat on ur breakfast set. Both of us ordered hot chocolate for drinks, we shared!

I "ngm seh tak" to drink it. So niceee ): Look so nice right? Say yes pls :) I took it. Oh yea, it is very nice to drink, no joke. Unlike those no taste chocolate that selling somewhere else. *Ahem*


Tadaa, my lovely breakfast, yummy :D


My set of breakfast, 7 items! 2 sausages, scramble eggs, bacon, ham, pancake, fish finger, and lastly hash brown! :D Nyom nyom nyom!

Ru's. She had baked beans and mushroom :D Others slightly same as mine.


After a while only I realize my pancake is in heart shape! OMG!

We even play with the thingy which I don't know what is it called.


Later, we walked around in SohoKL a while then we headed to my dental place. Finally got my braces fixed, it's hurt ): After that, go back home and get ready for the reunion dinner at night. Almost half of the class attend this time.

p/s. Pics are not with me now, will upload some once I get it from friends.

They decided to go New Paris Restaurant for dinner. Then we had second round in CenterPoint Banana Leaf. Chit-chat and camwhore time :D We sat there for like 2 hours something. Omg, talked so long. Finally I'm home, feel so tired like I've been out for the whole day. WHOLE DAY!!!

Might be going up to Genting tmr. I think?
Muahs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers