Monday, August 24

One day trip to Ipoh

Saturday
A sudden plan to Ipoh. Craving for Ipoh's food, I mean everyone :D



The driver of the day!



Yeah, Chi brought this giant bear along to Ipoh!





Marking down the places of delicious foods.



Finally we reached. Yes, blind also can sees it lar!

1st destination. Restaurant Foh San for dimsum.

People mountain people sea. O.O


Crowded uh?

They got the trolley service. Sama-sama like the HongKong's dimsum restaurant, if u watched HK drama, yea?






The card of order u must bring along when u walk around, in case u wanted to take dimsum, they need to mark down what u take, for cashier purpose.











Nyom nyom, recommended, by TING! <3





After dimsum, we walked to our parking, and we saw the people-who-write-saman is walking around, we eventually found a long paper clipped on wiper. It's a saman! Alarr, Saturday also give saman, brr. Now is puasa month, police is making extra earning. Everyone gotta be more careful.




Guess where's 2nd destination?

Tadaaa, here we go. To pay the stupid saman! (They got the drive-thru counter to pay saman, dam cool uh? Why didn't MBPJ get one also? Then we didn't have to get down from the car, queue up.)

We bought TOTO using the number inside. Hopefully we kena lar! Consulation also not bad mar.

The happy face after kena saman, with her bear.



Then we look for the taufu-fa which some people says it's nice. I mean I heard it from somebody. I don't know whether we got the right stall or not. But what I wanted to say which is, after u have their taufu-fa and soya bean. U'll get diabetes. Oh-em-gee. It's super sweet until u speechless. Plus, the taufu-fa is super small portion and the water sugar is more than it. The one selling outside my house also taste better than it.



Funny Mountain, the name of the stall. Err? I don't see any mountain which is funny? Looked funny or sounds funny?

Suddenly full of people. When we reach that time, it's empty, no customer.





They bought lok-yao. Wat is it called in english arh? I have no idea.


Greenish drink, forgotten what is it called.

Pork satay. Not really delicious, I prefer kajang's.

I prefer lok-lok's. Brr.

Can u see the fats?! FATS FATS FATS! Oily chicken.

Even this also oily. Brr.







Wanted to try out the white coffee in Restaurant Nam Heong. Yea, we found it, but guess what? We decided to head home. It's raining so heavily and we couldn't find any parking. That's why we didn't get to try it.




Can u see the mist around the mountain. Whoo, syok! :D



We spent like near 2 hours drive back to PJ. It's counted kinda fast. Whoo, I slept like a pig inside the car. They took my sleeping face photos, mus be very ugly. ): But I don't care larr, I was super duper vuper tired, I wonder if I snore? Had a date at night to Poppy with Cass and her friends. Dragged Yan along, and she finally agreed to go with me (: So sweet of her. Next coming up post will be Poppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers