Thursday, August 20

Shake ur body

Sorry for not updating recently, I have not been to anywhere these few WEEKS! I'm being so GUAI staying at home doing nothing, making spider web maybeh? :D


Badminton in the afternoon after lunch with the lovely friends in A&W! Don't worry, I'm not playing badminton under the sun pwease! After so long, finally I played sport that really makes me sweat like a pig besides jogging.


Really had fun playing badminton with Yan, but my little finger hurts ): Oh well, nice meeting Yan's cousin, Ryan, my first impression towards him, the way he talks, FUNNY!


Alright, Chi came and picked me up just now, and she drove Peugeot! Did I spelled it correctly? I hope I do. So syok! Her car, the upper ceiling part there is transparent one, can see thru and look up to the sky, too bad, there's no star tonight. ): And the noisy alarm system, whoever didn't put on seatbelt, it will make the noise until the driver nag u to put on. HAHAHA, fun-nyer!


She picked me, Yan and baby Mynn for yamcha session. We loiter on the street for a while cus we got no idea where to go. When Chi decided to go Papparich in Uptown, they passed by the restaurant they used to go there for TomYam, then we decided *again to yamcha there.



Sorry for the quality of picture, I took it by my lovely-phone! My tomyam soup, supposed to be chicken's but they brought the wrong one, this is the seafood's.


The spiciness of the soup, I can stand it, but I don't like the taste, it don't taste like the normal tomyam I used to drink during steamboat, brr.



The only pic I had, my baby and me! :D


Had a date with my babe and Yan tmr for movie, The Orphan. Slurps, it's been so long I didn't watch horror movie yet there's no nice horror movie to watch thou.


Will update very soon. If there's any event I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers