Wednesday, August 5

Once upon a time

Presentation is over, finally. The lect is being so nice that gives us kinda high marks which we didn't expect that we will get that high. SHOCKED :D Today is the first time I see my econs lect on fire. *fire extinguisher pls


Burp, full stomach of water. I drank coke and sprite just now. Had a study session with Bryan at CenterPoint Mcd, supposed to be alone, but he decided to come along teman me since I'm alone, so nice of him.


We talked a lot instead of study, so basically I only managed to finished 2 questions of stats.


When on the way going home, I speed all the way back, and I didn't realize the car that I over take, it is my brother =O Omg! Luckily he didn't say anything, heh, if not, I sure kena scold :P


Playing game right now, so toodles.

1 comment:

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers