Wednesday, August 26

Poppy Night

Sorry for the late Poppy post, cus I've been trying to get all the photos before I write this post. So, here we go.

The day after I came back from Ipoh, I took a short nap, then get up at night to dress up myself for Poppy :D Yea, I'm going to club again, for the 2nd time. Bryan is supposed to go, but due to some reason, he put us plane on the last minute. But it's ok lar, he got reason, I forgive him. HAHAHAHA.

After I picked Yan, we straight away head to KL. We didn't know the exact place of the club, what we know is somewhere near HardRock Cafe which is the info that gave by Bryan. After a while, we decided to meet up Cass and go there together.

We actually passed by there a lot of times, but we didn't know the Padi House is Poppy, so we keep turning around and around. Finally we reached. We parked our car kinda far, we gotta walk a distance to get there.

Met some friends of Cass, they are all lovely and friendly :D We waited outside for about half and hour only we can go in. It was so crowded that night cus it was Saturday. We got tables on upstairs, and we started to drink after sat down (some of them standing, included me). Then we go downstair and squeeze to crowd and dance. It was nice but seriously very squeezy lor. =o













So sweeeet!




While both of us sitting down and looking around and others went to the dance floor, there are one angmou approach to us and tried to ask us dance. I palter with him awhile and realize Yan is disappeared, she oledi run away. Then I quickly run away too cus I don't really like that angmou, brr.

Both of us left at 3, others I think they leave quite late. :D It was a great night to me, thanks Cass and everyone for the night. I got no more energy after that night, the hair smell so bad and even after few days, the smell still there, urgh. ): Looking forward to the next clubbing! Which, I don't know when.

TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers