Saturday, August 15

Random post

Went to Charms, OU in the noon few days ago. It's been so long that I've went there. So decided to have my lunch there.



They changed their furniture. I didn't know that, so u'll know how long that I've never go to OU.

The swing swing place we used to sit.






At night, went to McD again with Yan, yeah, I've been visited McD every single night in these 2 weeks, to study larr. We like owned the second floorth of McD, only both of us and no one else :D





This is the night that I stayed in McD until 4 in the morning. Before I go home, got myself a choco top ice-cream, nyom! :D Ugh, fats!



It's us 4 in the morning :D


Glad that finals is finally over, and results is coming out soon. *Pray*


Let's PARTY! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers