Monday, August 3

Wind, blow blow

Sunday, it was a raining morning. Gosh, so nice to sleep ): But someone wakes me up, brr.
Honwai had something to pass to the office in Genting, so we, Jan, Alan and me follow up to Genting. THANK YOU Alan for being the driver but I nearly spoil his seatbelt, HAHAHA. His driving skill, can really make me heart attack!

We stopped by Kepong for my breakfast, at first they say they are not hungry, but end up also eating there with me.



I talked to this little doggy all the way up to Genting, because they ignoring me ):


Reached!



Alan and Janson played chess while Honwai doing his stuffs.



Poser.

POSER!

Lagi POSER!


It's my choco cream chip Frappucino!








Acting gay, EEE!

Honwai: One night 1 buck.
Janson: Free also don't wan!






Lim GohTong's son leaving! I think? HAHAHA.






I like my skin here. ):


Proved Honwai is not good in camwhore :D


Night time, I went to my cousin's house in Selayang. He get one luk-luk car to his house to serve customer, but self-service of cus. But I didn't eat much cus I don't feel like eating luk-luk that night.




The baby girl :D


After came back from my cousin's house, went KL for lecka-lecka again, with Yan. She's oledi MIA for few days. Finally, I see her that night.






***
Updated photos taken on reunion that day :D







Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers