Tuesday, August 25

Up, look up!

Poppy post will be delay for a while, I'm sorry :D Let's update u guys about yesterday.


Ahem, Departure for breakfast again. HarHar! Thanks to Jan and Honwai. They said almost all of us had been there before but they never, so me and yan brought them there. And next we went to YR's house for the guitar hero his sis bought for him.

For more information, Guitar Hero.



It's time for Jan to work, we sent him off to work, then we head to OU for the movie, UP! It's a nice movie, worth your money don't worry :D



Rate:8.5/10



Picked Jan from his work place, bought nasi lemak *slurps*, head back to YR's house for singk session. Super tired, I didn't have any energy more to sing, decided to stun awhile, until they started to on webcam and take some funny pics, I joined. It's really funny I laugh till I used all the energy I left.



A while later, we decided to go back since everyone is tired. I straight away fall on the bed when I stepped into my room without saying one word, opps, I think I did, does snore counted?

1 comment:

  1. ....Pass by...Just c ur blog at nuffnang exchange....
    Ur name LiTheng?
    My name LiTeng...
    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers