Monday, July 6

Half day to Genting

We went to Genting on Saturday. I drove to OU, we took bus up to Genting. The ticket for the morning ride is finished, leftover is just the afternoon ticket. So we bought it. And we had our breakfast in Arena.

3 variety of panmee, dry, with soup and with spicy and sour soup.

The one hour journey is fun, cus I slept on ru's lap, instead I got my legs numb but not hers.


Look at the queue, is so dam long. They not scare of H1N1 uh? I saw some of them using ticket or tissue paper, better dun come out at all?


After 1 hour of waiting, finally we get on to the cable car. Look at the queue behind, still alot of people.



Jeans and black heels/shoes.



Wuu, I'm taller than the worm.

Our worm worm train. It is reddddd in color, Yan doesn't like it, she wants the green one.



I wanted to ride this with my beloved :D


The little kiddy :D


Look, I found something.

The car is injured. They plaster-ed it. How cute?

The gorilla keep waving his hand, stupiddddd ):

The model of the whole Genting.


Starbuck, my love :D


We ended our journey in Genting at Starbuck :D


WOOHOO, I should happy, isn't it?



I love cable car :D

At night, I sent my mum over to her friend's place, Puchong. Her son's one year old birthday.


Cute hur, the baby?

The family members.

Ended my tiring day here. Totally KO-ed on bed tat night. No kidding.
Anyone wanna sayang me? Sing me lullaby song or read me bed time story?

1 comment:

  1. Hello,passing by here.Anyway,keep up your good works ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers