Tuesday, June 9

Dong dong Chiang

Sunday
I went Segi College to help out my friend's for little concert, A Green Symphony. I was a little bit late due to my alarm.

I am being volunteer to go there, which is for charity, not a job, no salary. The main thing I have to do which is to serve those people who attend this little concert, bring them to their seats, giving out some booklet, coupons.

Before the event starts, there are 2 little kids who will start the ceremony but singing 'heal the world-Michael Jackson'. Their voice is really cool and nice, when I see them from very far behind, I didn't know the 2 of them are actually very young and small size, until they walk pass me. They are cute :D


Candy Tse. Google it if u don't know who is she.

2 of the volunteers.

The hall. They expect approximately 500 people will attend, unfortunately, around 300+ people only.

Me and Chloe.

Polly and me.

4 of us. (Yun dear is on the most right one)

Some of the volunteers.



Certificate exchange activity.

Phantom of the Opera~!



A while later, our job is done, we are allowed to go back or stay to watch the performance. I'm starving, so I'm just going to stay for a while. The moment I stepped into the hall again, they are playing the song 'Phantom of the Opera', which is one of my fav songs. I sat down and listen for a while but sadly I could't enjoy the whole song cus I have to send Yun home and I have to go out for my dinner.

I went SS2 with Yan. I had my dinner at the stall that on the road side. The waiter or worker there are so scary, they are from diff stall but selling the same things which trying to convince both of us to order from them. So dam irritating and I feel like shout at them and make them shuddup. ): I know I'm bad, but too bad, they are way too irritating. Bleh.

Went Janson's house to meet up Cheeyong, we are supposed to go TS for Crispy Kreme, luckily we check out the time. It closed at 12, by the time we checking is already 12. So we cancel our plan, join Cy and his friends yamcha at Hartamas Square. Before that, we were in Bangsar :D

Rain heavily right after we stepped out from the Hartamas Square. We all got wet.

Monday
Skipped Lab class, Stats class canceled. We are super free today.

We enjoying ourself at corridor.


The energetic woman finally KO-ed. She didn't sleep last night and went jogging in the morning.

This is my pretty friend, Cass. Ok, she's busy sms-ing.

Eating her head.

Trying to poke her head.

Her head is on my tongue!! :D

At last, these 2 KO-ed on my laps. Each of them sleep on one lap. When they woke up, my whole leg numb edi. They seriously fell asleep, so u know how sleepy are them?!


Yan called for yumcha session. We went Island Cafe. I met my collegemate, Matthew Ng and his friends :D He called my name for few times, I tot someone is calling someone else, so I didn't bother to look around. Paiseh :D


Didn't thought of drinking beer, but promotion, so we ordered.


Fries that Yan ordered, and the wantan thingy that comes along with the carlsberg, FOR FREE!


CLEARED!


Funny face I had, eh, don't LOOK!

Streamyx is being so notty these few days, so slow, made me got no mood to blog. So hard to upload photos, so toodles!

p.s. Wait, I didn't tell you guys what movie I watch on Saturday right? I watched Monsters vs Aliens. It's funny.
"Here comes Li~~ Theng~~, ohmygod, I actually just scared myself." HAHAHAHHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers