Friday, May 22

Blink blink, blowww

It's dear big day, how can I don't go look for her, she'll probably kill me for that. JOKING, she's very nice one, don't worry. I went with Yeerick after pasar malam, since he says he has not see Yun for half of year.

Rick hide at the backseat to give Yun a surprise! He managed to surprise her when we reached the destination.

We went Gasoline. Omg. I don't really like that place, it's so smokey and smelly, but I like the drinks.

The YEERICK!

The pretty birthday girl, DEAR!

The tired look of TING!

Yeerick ordered ice-cream and french fries.

Dear's 'Love a Stranger'.

My Apple Tea Latte.



Group pictureeeeeeeeeeee.

Finally, sent both of them home. On the way back from Kepong, I noticed one car looked like MyV is trying to follow my speed. When I speed about 80km/h, he followed. When I slowed down, he slow down too. I wanted to change to left lane, so I put signal and slow down to wait for him overtake me, who knows, HE SLOW DOWN TOO! I was like, wth, why is he following my speed, I wanted go to the left lane and can you please make the way. 

Then I just turn left since he stopped for me. Then when I try to look into the car and see who's the stupid driver, then only I saw the BLUE CAR is actually a POLICE's CAR!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG, luckily he didn't stop me. Meh, I look like a guaai lui, so he didn't stop me. Hmm, must be :D 

I'm currently watching drama. I'll be going on half day trip at Hulu Langat waterfall :DD

1 comment:

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers