Sunday, May 3

Sunburned, yeay.

Friday

I woke up early today cus someone told me it's 8. But we left at 9. Heh. We spent about 2 hours to reach PD. Yea, we went Port Dickson :D Me, Ru, Yan, Honwai and the driver CheeYong, thanks a lot for driving us around.

The first thing we reach there, we found out there's no public toilet to let us change clothes, so we went to an apartment and borrow the toilet.

Play under the sun for 4-5 hours with a little sun block on the hands and legs. I forgotten to put on the shoulder ): And now the shoulder part got sunburned. It's painful now, I think the skin peeling off soon. Ouch ):

We had Pizza Hut for lunch, I was kinda dizzy that time, I didn't want to talk cus I scared once I tok, I will faint. HAHA. Joking, just that I got no energy yet I'm sleepy too, I only had 2-3 hours sleep for that day.

We then drove back to another beach to watch sunset. Loiter around the beach and wait for the sun to goes down. Then we spent another 2 hours to drive back to PJ. He felt kinda sleepy and exhausted after half day playing on the beach, I guess he didn't get nice sleep last night.

After I reach home, quickly take a quick shower, then pick the 4 of them to MingTien for dinner. I didn't get nice sleep this night, cus the skin is like cooked and it's pain for all the night.
Thanks Honwai for piggyback me all the time, whenever I say: HONWAI! PIGGYBACK ME!

Saturday

People who attended: ChunYip, YiMing, Eli, JinKen, KitYee, Janson, KaiXi, LiRong, SiokYen, MeiYan, Janez, YuenPing, ChongDe, AikSha, ZhiYuan, Me and ChiaWen. It's only 1/3 of the 6B people.

Even though I didn't get a nice sleep, but I still lie on the bed until the noon about 1. Couldn't find anyone to go lunch with, so I just simply grab something to eat since I had to meet up with the primary school friend at 4.30 p.m. We had a be-early birthday celebration for our primary school teacher. She's really a nice teacher, although she likes to scold and beat us using the rotan a lot, but we still love her <3

Lalala, I tot I will be late, but there's someone else late than me :D After everyone reached, we drive to Puchong. HeLaoShi got shocked cus suddenly people knocked on her door. She thought it was her neighbor, so she opened the door. She's so surprise that all of us standing outside, she quickly close back the door and change into another shirt, then only let us in. HAHA. We chat a while inside the house. They said I'm drunk, cus my face is red, so if road block, I sure kena. I told them I will tell the police I accidentally put too much blush. Heh.

Everyone did not changed much. We still remember each other, not bad :D

We went down to the pool side to celebrate and cut cake session. She then bring all of us to one of the restaurant which located kinda deep inside the place. The drinks and foods is nice. We chatted for about 2 hours, until the shop is closing only we left the place.

Thanks JinKen for organizing, we know it's hard to get all of us together but u had done a great job. Really appreciated so much :D Love ya! Hugs. Hope there will be a next time for us to see each other again, spend the day together. And hopefully everyone from 6B will be attending next time, even though you are really busy of something, but still try to make it, bcus maybe in the future, we had no chance to meet up again.

We love her He Lao Shi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers