Saturday, May 9

Stop breathing

Jan woke me up at 9 something for breakfast buffet in Neway, OU. Hmm, I sent him a sms about I'll be a little late, and something else I typed with my eyes closed. So I didn't know what I've typed until he showed me the sms. I was laughing so loud for what I typed, like alien world's language, I think only alien can read what I typed.

So we reach there about 10.20 in the morning. And guess what? Neway is not open yet, OMG. We are too early ):


We went arcade to make the time pass, better than standing there waiting for Neway to open, look so insane.

I want this moomoocow, it's adorable :D

They trying to dig the coin out as the machine had eaten their 1 coin :p They even hit the machine hard to make the coin come out. Lol, vandalism.

Quite a number of people chose to sing k at this time, cus they had breakfast buffet and it's only cost 5 bucks eh!

Jan slept with a rock star last night, who would she/he be?



Bread with jams, porridge. It's my chicken porridge :D

Soup and jelly (I think), mayo potatoes.

Caught Jan, poser :D



At night time, Kee called for dinner in Domino's, TTDI, since he had the member card which can get 1 free if one pizza is purchased.



Look at how Yan and Kee take the pizza, looks so gross eh. @.@

Kee squeezed into Yan's pic.

Play with the empty cups.

Yan said go look for Chi since she is alone in Jasima, TTDI. Then we pick her up somewhere near her house. We went Centerpoint for mamak.


The long time no see de Chi Popo.


Chi wanted to take a look around the TTDI Plaza, so we went.


The Alex Lion King, hah. Preugeot actually. I looked so funny =\

This bar had a nice signboard. I loveeeeee it!

The transparent lift. I wanted to go in.




This is for Ms Wei Ling. Hah.

There are a lot of branded car around.


I became speaker for Mercedes-Benz :D JOKING!

Nites <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers