Wednesday, May 13

Lala.

Another wednesday with 4.5 hours break. Omg, it's killing me ): Alric's suggestion to go Kenny Roger for lunch. I ate 2 muffins ONLY :D

Ok, my face is the biggest one here.

Someone says I'm poser, so everyone, who's the most like POSER here, wink :D

Went to Midvalley right after lunch. Ate the soya bean with 'yao zha guai'. Tastes weird, meh. Raining heavily when on the way go back. It has been raining in the noon these few days, why ah?

Today's dinner had my favorite dish! Slurps. Guess what? It's lala with the super spicy sauce that my mum make. I drank a lot water after I ate, my lips is going to become like Angelina Jolie's lips. I suffer from starving just now cus someone said dinner together but end up, she fell asleep. So I just eat my dinner at home.

I'm super full right now, thanks to the delicious lala that I had just now. <33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers