Wednesday, May 13

I just wanna say I'm HAPPY!

Went to William, DJ for dinner. Before that, made a stop at Ru's mommy stall, SeaPark and have light dinner. HAHA.

Apologize for the quality of pictures, it is taken using my handphone.

We sharing the drink. Blackcurrant Longan.

The chicken triple H. It taste soso.

Vincent bumped in, chat a while, we then left to Starbuck, Uptown.

He showed us the game that he played in the class today. It tested your brain, so if you forget to bring your brain, then too bad :D Joking larr, how can we forgot to bring our brain, just not really sure whether it is working or not only. :DD My brain stop functioning when I'm tired. Yours?

Sleep early to concentrate in class and also skin will become 'nicenice' (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers