Sunday, May 10

Mother's day 2

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies around the world. Without mommies, we will not be here :D Thanks. Muahs <3>

I made this for the mommies and my mommy :D
...............

My mom,
I used to call her mami, mi or maaaa~
She always claimed that she's slim and fit last time before she gave birth. She say it is my fault to make her fat. Hahaha, well, I think if the choices is between me and being fat, she will rather be fat than giving birth. So, here I am.

She always like don't buy me what I want but in the end, she bought it quietly and gimme surprise. She always scold me for nothing but a while later, she make me my fav drinks and foods, slurps :D

This is my mom, how about urs?

Err, I was kinda curious about what my dad holding. Me and my mum, I don't remmeber how many months am I that time =\

It's my 4 years old birthday party.

...............

I just came home from the dinner with my parents. We went A&W -.- Supposed to go nandos. Thanks to my dad, he said don't wan. BLAH! Spoilt my mood, meh. It's not my decision to go nandos but mom, she likes nandos a lot I don't know why?

Anyway, sunday is going to an end, tmr gotta wake up for college again. Oh my mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers