Sunday, July 18



A very sudden feeling unwell yesterday evening when I was in Carrefour with the bunch of friends. At first I asked Yan to touch my forehead to see whether I got fever not, who knows she said, if I touch, your forehead surely grow more pimples, I was like uh? Your hand got that much bacteria? And then, she lift up her leg. Wahsigh =\

Didn't want to stay any longer at the place as it is really cold for the moment. Quickly get the ingredients that we needed for the steamboat later. Yea, we're making our own vegetarian steamboat at home (=

Feeling even unwell after the steamboat, couldn't stay any longer again, I'm home after that. Taken panadol and go into the dreamland.

Today even worst, I got fluuuuuuuu ): Nuuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers