Friday, July 23

That's the reason why.

Gosh, a very spontaneous plan to Maison yesterday night. Was hesitate on it whether going or not cause it's been long time since I've clubbed. At last I chose to go because the devil side of myself pushed me to go. Okay, crap. Just feel like going, so I go. I've been rejected them since last 2 months. I feel good.

Dressed up myself in 5 mins, someone came to pick me up. Then we head to Maison. We reached quite late due to some reason. We gotta fetch some people in another place, so it delay us a bit time. Get into the club, start dancing on the dance floor a while later. On that night, I drank coke only. How could it be! But it's the fact.

Was about to leave, but we're waiting someone which I don't know who. A while later, the music of the club STOPPED! Oh em gee, the DJ is talking. He says, POLICE OUTSIDE, everyone please calm down. He's actually making everyone even not calm, everyone start to run here and there, trying to look for the exit but unfortunately, ALL EXITS BLOCKED! Oh NOOOOO!

Girls on the left where guys on the right. Ah gua in the middle? Hehe. Shouldn't have pass the IC to the police,  if not I would have escape being in the police station for the freaking 3 hours. So ya, whoever under 21 yo have to follow them back to the police station, included me. Everyone will be sitting together according to the year of birth, there a few little girls who are year 1993 and 1994 which is 16 and 17 yo this year. Oh, thinking back the old days of my 16 and 17 yo life, I was studying very hard for my SPM! (Or maybe loiter around in OU).

Sitting inside the big room for 3 hours FOR NOTHING. I heard the police say that people who are year 1990 should be release but to make things fair, we gotta stay with them! ): Reason: to see them taking down the report. Gosh! They did nothing to us but they want us to wait them TOGETHER-GATHER!

The police uncle says, whoever wanted to leave early, ring up your parents, ask them to get you back by paying 2k. Siao, better you go rob the bank! By the way, thanks god they let us go before they start to do all the report/statement stuffs, but you know what? By the time they let us go is about 6.15 in the morning. Tell you what, this is the first time I ever club till so EARLY! So you can imagine those who are 1991, 1992, 1993 and 1994, they gotta wait till the report thingy to be done, then only they will be able to go home. I'm not sure whether those really too underage which is 1993 and 1994, their parents have to come to the police station to get them, I think? Do they need to pay? Don't know! You know lar, the police recently became so hardworking, so unusual them. Working hard  for Hari Raya I doubt.

Peak hour as everyone going work at that time. Finally got home around 7, I'm really really sleepy but I still got stuffs to do so I can't sleep! HELLPPPPP! Luckily got no urine test or anything, if not it would have drag even longer time, if there's the case, I will only be able to go home in the afternoon. Sigh.

(7 a.m.)
.....
....
...
..
.

(10.30 a.m.)

Eh wait? I finished it like 15 minutes ago. Ok, bed time! That's the reason, for the day! (Why reaching home so early, why so tired, why so sleepy and etc)


p.s. Sorry for making dear worry and wait for me ): Hugs.

My phone battery dead right after he called. I forgot to charge it, and the battery got a little bit problem, no matter how long I charge it, I can only use it for a while. So it's time for me to change a new phone, mwahaha.   Just kidding, I love my 3 yo old phone! Heart it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers