Saturday, July 24

I went to my cousin's little girlfriend's convocation this morning in Tarc College, Setapak. Almost overslept but luckily my cousin called. My cousin slept over my house last night to make things convenient so he doesn't have to come all the way from Shah Alam to pick me up. So yea.

When we reached Tarc College, there are already packed with the graduates' family and friends. The weather is hot plus a little sunny and for people who don't sweat much like me, also sweat like I just run under the rain or I dropped into the pool. SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Urgh!

After a while we have been standing under the sun, finally all the graduate came out from the hall. The little girlfriend of my cousin is super tiny, she's even shorter than me. So by the time all the graduate walk out from the hall, we couldn't find her at all, too tiny till we can't see her. We keep calling her and ask for her position. She told us she's under a tree, when I look over outside the hall, there are more than 20 trees. A little bit frustrated because it's hot and I kept sweating but we still couldn't found her. I'm so hungry plus it's so hot right here and I think I would faint anytime.

Look there's so crowded and imagine we have to find a little tiny graduate from 1000 graduates.

Everyone is busy taking pictures.

Finally we found her beside the hall, get to take some pictures with her. Then my cousin and me wait for her at bower while she's going to have some photos session with her friends.

So ya, the bunch of flowers is actually from my cousin for his little girlfriend. But, I choose he pay!

While waiting for her at the bower. I sweat non-stop!

Sent her home, then my cousin and I went for brunch somewhere near the college. We didn't eat anything since morning! We had 3 bowls of pan mee. Burrp, so full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers