Friday, July 2

Staying over Yan's place tonight (= She had been staying over mine for 2 nights, so tonight will be my turn to stay over her's! But tomoro night will be staying over Yun's one. Oh em gee!




Will be painting our nails tonight!




And I brought my little pillow over as well! :D Cus I didn't wanna hug Yan and sleep. Buuuu!

Edited

We got no money for dinner tonight, so we decided to eat maggie mee again. And ZOMG, this is the first time i eat maggie that cooked using microwave. HAHAHA, I know it's very common but I nvr try that before.  I still like maggie that cook using cooker, taste better!

Procedure of cooking maggie using microwave.
1st, open the packet.
2nd, take out the seasoning packet.
3rd, take out the maggie and crack it into 3-4 pieces then put it inside the bowl.
4th, put some hot water, cover it and put inside the microwave.
5th, heat it for 2 mins and DENG, it's done!

Ahh, so full now. (= That's my dinner.




Dear! Where's my chicken rice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers