Thursday, July 22

I had promised Wendy to attend her registration with her husband in Thean Hou Temple just now so I had to wake up early this morning to avoid the jam. Unfortunately, I am still in sleepy mood and I didn't want to get up from the warm bed. ):

So, as usual, I overslept. I woke up at 8 something. The registration is at 9.15. I quickly jump up from the bed and got myself dressed up! Sigh, shouldn't sleep back this morning when my alarm rang, now the federal highway is SUPER DUPER STRAWBERRY PEANUT PEACH JAM! Gosh, you could imagine that, all the people are going to work, all squeezing on the road and didn't want to move forward which I DON'T KNOW WHY! Hey, people, MOVE!!!

I've got no idea where is the temple, and I'm just trying my luck to get myself there using the direction that guide by the daddy of bride. I was a little bit inpatient because I've lost my way. I'm kinda of shouting over the phone, I didn't know where am I at the moment. But, of course I did control my temper, her daddy is so nice talking over the phone to me, telling me nicely where is the place and slowly guide me to the temple but he doesn't know what's the name of the road.

Looking at the clock, it's 9.13. I started to panic because I'm afraid they will be all waiting for me only. I'm not the main character of the day, I shouldn't have let people wait for me ): Okay, my bad. Finally I got my way to the temple. I reached like 10-15 minutes late to the actual time of their registration. And, seriously they are all waiting for me, omg, unexpected! The first thing popped out from my mind is APOLOGIZE to the eldest first. Their turn to go into the room for some procedure of exchanging ring and swear an oath after a while later. The situation is so awkward, HOW CAN I LATE FOR PEOPLE's REGISTRATION and MAKE EVERYONE WAIT FOR ME. Hahaha, I got a feeling of being princess for a second :P JUST KIDDING.

They are asked not to sign too fast but they didn't so the cameraman didn't managed to capture any photos of them signing on the cert of marriage.


After all the things have been done, the photos have been taken, everyone is heading home. At the moment, my brain is totally stop functioning. I need to recharge it by going home sleep! Omg, I miss my bed so much, I miss my little pillow (chou chou), I miss my pillow and blanket. Owh, I MISS THEM SO MUCH!

Toodles. Zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers