Thursday, July 29


I got this when I woke up in the afternoon today! My mum passed it to me when I'm about to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I was still in a very blur mood. I was like, uh? What is that? She said, I don't know, it's something for you, from Johor. Then only I realize the  facial masks that I bought online had arrived! (= Happy happy. *Jumping around.


Look! Its all my  20 facial masks! Free postage summore! 2.6 ringgit per mask. It's cheap compared to the last time I bought it from Guardian, Guardian sold it at RM16.90 for 2 in a box, but I'm wondering is it real or fake one. So I checked online and I found it real. Thanks god!



Here's some tips on checking the mask of (My Beauty Diary).
1. There will be a water mark of serial number on the front right bottom of the package.

2.The fake masks' kink was 1.5cm away from the top edge where the real one will be 1cm situated from the top edge!

3.The fake one is messily sealed compared to the real one. The seal imprint on genuine is much clearer compared to the fake one. (The apple mask got no imprint on it yet so it doesn't mean the apple mask is fake,  confusing)

4. The serial number behind the packaging of genuine will have the alphabet after the number, for example: 123456789A/123456789B, where the fake one will only have number without the alphabet.



Hope it helps reader to define the genuine and fake mask of My Beauty Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers