Wednesday, July 14

You have my heart in your hand

It takes a life time to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love. 
The god had made the wrong arrangement on you and me,
but still I'll be much appreciate that It brings us together.


You know when you love someone, that you want him/her to be happy, 
even if that means you're not a part of their happiness, 
you won't mind on it, you won't care 
and you cannot hate them for breaking your heart.
Never say that is fair nor unfair to me,
there's nothing will be fair in this world.



So don't ever give up if you still want to try,
don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry,
don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know,
and don't ever say you don't love him anymore if you really can't let him go.
So sorry I love you too much and I can't let it go.
You'll not get hurt unless they really mean something to you.

Sometimes I wish I was a kid again, because the skinned knees
are easier to fix than the broken hearts.
I thought my heart only fought for what it wanted,
but it actually having a fight on deciding to let him go or not.
I'm so afraid to lose, but how can I lose something that I never had,
that's why I say, I'm nothing to you.
I wish I had the guts to walk away from you and forget about what we had,
but I can't because I know you won't come after me
and I guess that's what hurts the most.




So, will you catch me if I really fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers