Monday, May 31

Cousin's wedding dinner on last sunday. Deng deng deng deng~! I haven do my revision on paper for Monday's test ): I'm panic for it edi. Okay, get back to the topic 1st. So, the wedding dinner is very splendid x) But the food is just so so. BUUU!


There's actually a big lollipop on the plate but I ate it. x) Every plate has a lollipop on it.


Jimuis and Hengdais (:



Kept nagging my parents that I wanted to go back cause I haven start any revision. I'm dead for Monday's paper ): And guess what, my mum asked my another cousin come and send me home 1st cause they need to fetch my YI PO home. But who knows, my parents reached home faster than me cause my cousin need to go somewhere else, I TOTALLY ZHA DOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers