Tuesday, June 1

Woohoo! Malacca trip after exam! (: Feel so relax~ Went there with my little classmates. But sadly, I'm the one who doesn't have a partner, but it's ok, I got a temporarily one (:



Look! My "tai gam"!

Ms Pui Yee.

Thanks Chern Hong for the pics (: Looking... sleepy. HAHAHA

Shi Yi, she's a smart girl (:

My partner for the trip (: TALL TALL TALL! OMG! HAHAHA. Sry, he's single but not available =P

Francis' baby, PARIS!


Omg, satay celup, my love! (: Dam syok this time, cause everyone can eat a lot, makes me eat a lot too! Normally the other gang I went with only eat a few sticks.


A famosa the next day! Regretted! Nothing much can be play! But still have lots of fun (:


Wuuu, I'm the shortest and fattest one ):

Chern Hong's doggie, teman me sleep!


Lost for the 1st round of game, punished for eating the double strawberry biscuit. ):

My key ): It's lost now.

Yum Seng!


End for the trip, stopped by in Seremban for siew pau (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers