Sunday, June 27

I haven been seeing my darling Michelle since she came back from Aussie, it's like 2 weeks plus edi. (= Hahaha, so sorry and finally I get to go out with her! MISS U!

Last monday, I brought her to Friendcisno for lunch and chatted for 2 hours plus! Aww, I miss talking with you. The last time I talked to u was 4-5 months ago, I mean face to face alright, which is in Genting Starbucks!



Both of us personally like this very much! (=



Gotta pay me for snapping my candid pic! UH!


U know what u know what?! The chicken chop is not cooked! O.M.G they changed the whole plate for me! Yay! But I didn't managed to finish it. Wasted )=

They took very long to get her main course done which is a very simple dish sweet and sour fish + rice!


At night time, I went to Sunway Red Box with my dear and sing our lungs out. Didn't really sing much but I enjoyed that moment. What fun night (=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers