Saturday, June 12

I'm working, YES, you're right, I got a very part time job!

I am supposed to wake up early today for work, YES! I'm working today, with Jan as a sample distributor, helping the Artline, one of the famous marker pen brand, but I overslept. HAHAHA thanks to my dear (: And rushed to pick Jan up and we headed to Bangsar. Sorry for waiting, my bad~!

Started our journey of being a sample distributor at 12 something. And after a while we realize, the parking ticket is only until 12 something. Gosh, we have to walk back to car for the parking ticket. When the 1st time we stepped into the shop, it's a bit scary cause know right, most of the worker doesn't layan this kind of people ( that's what I thought la kay?) Then, it's not like what I thought, they are all very friendly, yea, cause I'm not selling but giving out to them free, of course friendly lar!

Met one of the uncle who is very nice to us, he treated us a drink. Actually we should be paying for it, but he say it's ok, he treat us (: SO NICE OF HIM! Hahaha, I think he heard the conversation of me and Jan saying that we're very poor, only can afford for a drink. Opps!

So, when we about finished giving sample to all the outlets around Bangsar, then we decided to go into the Bangsar Village shopping complex to continue.But we got chased out by the guard, HAHAHA, but we still go to another side of the mall to continue, BLUEK! :P

Ended our job at around 4 something! YAY! Both of us is exhausted and tired and thirsty, but I'm glad that we finished earlier than Honwai, nenene BUBU!

But tomoro's is kinda a challenge to me and Jan, cause we have to go down to KL area! ): Wish us luck okay!

THANK YOU! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers