Monday, June 14

Continue the second day of working, which is also the last day lar x) Slept 3 hours only ): Dam no energy yesterday. Almost overslept again, but I can't cause I promised Jan to go early so we can done it early as he had date at night =P

Alright, job are pretty easy for today cause we had gained some experience yesterday. But there's still got people like uncles they rejected us ): But we still managed to finish our job in 4 hours time! Quickly rush home cause I am super sleepy till my eyes can close anytime. ANYTIME! @.@

Nearly got my eyes shut when I was driving. HAHAHA, I only can see my bed once I stepped into my room. The muscle of the legs are super pain, I can't even walk properly, I walked like ahpopo ): But it's okay, at least I earn a little. Worth it worth it!

But now, I need massage very badly on my legs! Anyone help? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers