Friday, June 4

Continued from the post below. It's the same night OKAY!




I was parking aside (I know I shouldn't do that), I was waiting for them to come out from the parking lot, who knows, suddenly there's one mat rempit stand beside my car and he breaks the window using ... I don't know what. Then he pulled up the lock and open the door, another stupid mat rempit open another door to grab my handbag.

I was panic and I kicked on the door so I can get out from the car who knows the door hits the mat rempit and he pulled me out from the car and kicked me somewhere then he pushed me, I felled on the street. I can see from far there's 4-5 more people riding on the motorcycles.

They ran away after they grab my bag and my car key, I guessed they scared that I would go after them once they leave.

My phone dropped under my car and they didn't realize neither me, until the phone rang, I quickly go pick it up. After a while, Liz and her friends are all arrived ): But it's too late. Sigh. Police report done, wound washed after a while.

Lesson learnt, never drive alone, never park at the roadside, never never never. As long as you are alone, there's a lot of never this and never that! ALERT!




For the moment, the knee wasn't seriously hurt but it is the most painful part. I can't even stand nor walk more than 1 min.

The most serious part, I didn't realize about this too. It wasn't painful at all until the wound is washed by the doctor. I nearly make the clinic fall. HAHAHA.

Little bit scars on face.

Little bit scars on hand.


Super unlucky ): I fixed my window and wind screen for third time in 2 months time. Haih!


DAM ALL THOSE MAT REMPIT! GO DIE LA YOU ALL! (Please forgive me on the words that I used)

2 comments:

  1. li theng,b kful next time la..
    my aunt oso gt this experience,bt she din get hurt la..

    ReplyDelete

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers