Wednesday, May 19

My streamyx line has been terminated because I'm applying for a new streamyx line under my name, the old one is under my dad's name. And guess what? I called them today, because this is the third week that they are supposed to come and get the line fixed. But no, they didn't come, so I make a call to them and ask.

ZOMG! They said my form is not submitted and ask me to proceed to the tmpoint center that I registered with. -.- OKAYS! I did, drive all the way to uptown, get the number, and wait for my turn.

After a while, finally my turn.

***
Hello, good afternoon miss, yes, is there anything?
Okay, here is the problem, I just called the TMNET, and they say my line is terminated, YEP, but they say I didn't register for any package yet. But I told them my form is submitted but they say they didn't get it.
Owh okay.
So now, tell me what's going on because my apply form is attached with the termination form. Now my line is terminated but you guys didn't get my line fixed. And I got tons of assignment to do but I'm without internet now. It's going to due date soon and I GOT NO INTERNET!
Okay wait, I go check..
*a while later...*
Hmm yea, miss, we have sent your form over, but they didn't get it.
Oh, this is not what I want to listen because you guys responsible on sending it not me, so tell me when you guys gonna get my line fixed.
We .. will.. hmm.. quickly...
(He seems like kinda scared of me already)
Alright, if you guys didn't get it done soon, you will be seeing me again. THANK YOU.
You're welcome.
***

OMG?! This is not the way they should work lor. Omg, TMNET please be efficient a bit lar. ):

1 comment:

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers