Friday, May 7

2 days of presentation on this week (: Mine fall on the 2nd day! Kinda nervous. I feel myself presented very bad, keep looking on the paper, lots of additional slang "umm, ahh, hmmmmmmm", sometimes stop for thinking on what to say next etc. Although Mr.R said, owh, not bad, very good presentation, but what I care is the marks that he gives ): Later he praises us but low marks, I will hang myself!


My little PeiSi present on the first day! Look how cute is she!

With Little PeiSi and her groupmates.

2nd day, my turn to present. (:

My groupmates and I ((:


Went to TCM for lunch with someone. Then joined Pui Yee, Francis, Shi Yi, Chern Hong, and Nick in OU (: Walk around with them, though of getting a flats for myself, but I didn't spot any nice one, so... ya. A while later, everyone went home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers