Sunday, May 30

Purposely drag YeeRick down to Pavillion to shopping (: But end up, I bought nothing. OMG! NOTHING! HAHAHA.

I haven eat anything since I woke up, so instead of looking for restaurant, I suggested to go food court for brunch. Variety of food can be choose (: Syok!

Nowadays, I'm so in love with the tomyam. So I order tomyam meehun! Slurps. And u know what? While I'm enjoying my tomyam, suddenly, I saw the head of shrimp, I tot it was the cockroach and I shout for YeeRick. He was queue-ing up for the drinks.

He came to me, and ask what happened. I told him what I saw. He laughed at me, and say it was just a shrimp head. x) OK. I dam paiseh edi. The auntie sitting opposite me, she thinks I'm insane. =x

But, thumbs up for the tomyam! (: I'll definitely go back for it again!

LOOK! The cockroach-look-alike shrimp head! ): SCARED ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers