Friday, May 7

Something mysterious happened yesterday. I was in Mcd last night with Yan, Jan, Alric and Rick. Edwin and SinMun was there too! So after 2 hours, all of us went home. After I dropped Janson, I was about to leave when I see him walk into the house. So when I step on the accelerator, the power window breaks suddenly. ): All the broken glass fly inside the car. Sigh. I scratched my head also can't get the answer, I have no idea why the power window will breaks so sudden.








The second day I go look for Jan to teman me go fix the window, but his car battery dead. So he's fixing it.

My turn to fix the window. Sigh.


I am seriously no idea what's wrong with the window and dunno why suddenly will break off. Some say maybe the window too cold so it breaks off, my air conditional is blowing towards the window. Some say maybe someone hits the window before. Some say maybe someone threw stone to my window. The uncle that helps me fix the window says, maybe there's something dirty inside ur car, u should go to the temple for praying edi.

OMG Don't scare me eh! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers