Monday, May 3

I am invited by my long-time-no-see friend, Peir Hung to his KDU's college cafeteria for lunch. They having some food event or something Im not sure. But he keep asking to me go, so... At first I rejected bcause I scared I can't make it at last min, I scared I disappointed him! But, in the end, I made it, and rushed to his college to pay him a visit! Wat a good friend ;P

The test tube soda pineapple! They make this on the spot, using the soda charge! They pour the pineapple juice into the soda charge machine, then shake and pour it out again, it becomes soda pineapple. How amazing it is!

Yay, I got this little small cute cotton candy for dessert! =P

Hello Peir Hung and my little cotton candy!


I had chicken lasagna, its very big portion, omg, It is as big as my face eh! I only eat a quarter and I passed the rest to Mr.Peir Hung to help me finish it (: Mwahahaha. and the instant ice-cream, dam coool! They use honey dew liquid mix with the nitrogen liquid I think? Then they stir it until it becomes ice-cream!

Anyway, the friend of mine above is going soon to be graduate. I am gonna wish that he will have a very bright future on his path to his ambition! (: Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers