Monday, September 20

Party babe!

Head back to home after sending everyone back during that night having dinner at Bubbagum, went Mist Club with Lis, her sis and others. Supposed to be me and Lis only, at first, I thought. Who knows, end up a few more coming. Teehee.

Actually should be Mos with the dinner bunch, but all seems like not free for the night. So I got myself another plan. First thought of drinking only, but Lis suggested to go club, so Yea, end up, Mist Club.

Meet her up in Bangsar Mcd. Picked her and her sister. 3 of us went into the club first, others are on their way coming (:


Aiyo, so skinny la her ): So many guys come after her that night. Whoo!

Ini pun sama. Skinny until.. ): I are sad when standing beside her. 

Looked so terrible that night. Sigh.

No time to dress nicely. Gaahh.




New friend! (: Lis' colleague. I guess? Sorry I had forgotten your name. My bad.



This naughty girl here pulled me up to the stage. I am soooooo paiseh. ): Because the stage is only both of us and it can be seen by the people inside the whole club. Lalala. But I enjoyed dancing up there even though my movement abit KEK.





HAHAHA, Look at my tummy!

The late comer! This is Yang! Yang meh meh! :D

This is also late comers! The couple of the day. Sherry and Calvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers