Sunday, September 19

Happy B'day. Big smile on da face.

Planned to have dinner in Bubbagum, Sunway on Thursday. Supposed to head down to the club after dinner but everyone doesn't seems like going, so just make it pure dinner that's it.

Thanks for everyone coming to the dinner. So give face! I love u all! (:(:


Sorry ah CheeYong, I couldn't think of who else to invite and I left you out. MY BAD! *bow

The happy fruit, Janson.

Me, the birthday girl! (:

HAHAHA, sor lou dao (:

RuRu. (:

Vince, RuRu and yours truly!




Jarrel.

My Crazy Cajun Chicken.

Ahh, look at this. Onion ring. Dislike. ): BUUU! Cus I don't eat onion.

YeeRick and Vivi.

Popo and Baby Mynn!

I am so... stunning, btw that's Honwai.

Something coming to me after the dinner finished. I never expect I got a cake from them. What a bunch of lovely friends I had. Muahs.

The worst part is I have to stand on the chair and ... one of the staff say, if I want to get my birthday cake, I gotta make my booty shake. My god. Yea, in order to get it, I shake my butt. *shy

Sorry, I moved.


Reward I got after I shake my butt :P

Opps, my head moved again. But it's clearly showed that I cutting my cake.

Luckily they didn't ask me to use my mouth pick up the candles.

My 2 assistants! (:

Choc cake (:


More pictures coming soon when Vivi uploaded them. VIVI! PICS PLEASE!


Heading down to Mist club after that. Stay tuned for the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers