Sunday, September 12

Early Birthday Present

Yesterday was the first day of Hari Raya, all the malay friends are celebrating their day!
Selamat Hari Raya semua!

And, my cousin came my house on Thursday night. He is here to bring me for shopping! Shop for my birthday present. Thank you to my lovely cousin! Our target is to get a watch for me, since I don't have one.

By walking the whole Mid Valley, finally we stopped by City Chain. Actually we went into City Chain at first, but I was thinking to browse through a few shops before I made my decision. The last choice is in City Chain, others is either too expensive, or too not-my-style.

Teehee, once again thanks to my beloved cousin for the present. Heart you!






Sorry for the quality again. It was taken by my little 2 megapixel phone camera. ): Sad face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers