Friday, September 10

Padini Gathering Night

Sorry for neglected my little blog for so long. Never been to anywhere, and even if I did, I do not have a camera, with no photos, that's why I'm lazy to post. 

The best thing is, classes started. Woohoo, at least I got something to do now. Not being a pig as usual, eat and sleep.

Went to Padini old staffs gathering on the yesterday night, which is Hari Raya eve in Ecoba (Damansara Perdana). 

Actually I don't consider myself as an old staff of Padini, because I'm just a little part timer over there. So, I don't think of going at first but since I haven seen most of them for quite some time, I went. I am actually not invited :P Thick face enough?

Kwee Weng is kind hearted enough to pick me from my house, THANK YOU! (= Big smile for you.


From the left to right, Zoanne, Renies, Chris and I (=


The first senior that taught me things when work. She's a hot mama! Teehee! Oh btw, she's Esther.


Photos credit to Sai Wai (= He brought his DSLR along, the only cameraman! But half of them leaving early as they got something to do so only left a few of us. They are all supposed to stay till late night, but the plan didn't go very smooth.

That night was great, have fun talking to them. It's really been quite some time I haven seen them. When I was on the way, I actually kinda afraid of can't fit myself into them. There's no related topic of me and them can talk about but thanks god everything goes very smooth.


I only got  a few photos with me because the guy only uploaded a few. Will post more when I got em. Stay tuned. Mwahahaha!

More photos.










Being force to pose with the Milo packs. *Happy face







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers